n the session we see Victoria with beautiful tile and extravagant broken bun, showing the diversity of styles, with extensions possible. . Here are the top suggestions and coiffeur Villy for seniors. She made a show of five current hairstyles for balls coming:
1. Double twist - double braid - unlike ordinary braid is made with two strands, easy and effective, suitable for long hair.
2. Ribbon-style "Lady Gaga" - made of hair and is very interesting, playful accent for a fresh youthful look.
3. Lightly her hair - tops are raised and attached to the base of the hair, hair is more formal and the effect of it comes from the contrast of the bright peaks on a dark roots hair style "Ombre".
4. Her hair with an extra bun - style suitable for both short and long hair.
5. Her hair with additional retro bangs in different colors.
Leading hair trend this season is the new style "Ombre" in which the tips of the hair is a different color than the roots. Most suitable for actual effect is warm and soft colors, starting from darker at the roots to lighter at the tips of the hair. Colors for spring and summer are beige and sand. For short hair is current hairstyle "Bob" - a traditional and simple hairstyle for straight and curly hair. With long hair retro hairstyles remain current as new to them is thick bangs strongly curved inward type 40s. Modern sports are airy and elegant hairstyles, casual bun free and as shallow and bushy - anything that gives a fresh youthful look. Strict formal buns in the limelight.
In the current makeup are fresh and bright colors - purple, pink and golden kavyafo that are very suitable for brown eyes. When choosing a dress in gray or blue should be taken with the same colors in makeup, so as not to overload the vision. Fashion are thick, not thin (very plucked) eyebrow. Especially for seniors complexion of the face to be well aligned, for sensitive skin, which in most cases there are traces of acne. Should be aligned and tone between the face and neck, so as not to get comical situations. Main Board of the top coiffeur Villy senior students is: "Do not be yourself - trust the stylist!"