Swarovski Crystals are so versatile; they quickly add some sparkle to practically anything you wear. There are so many types of crystals available in all sizes and shapes that you are sure to find something just right to fit your clothes and accessories. With the help of some glue applicators and your imagination you can easily add these Swarovski Crystals to both hard plastics and metals and your soft fabrics
Buying a pair of embellished designer jeans at the boutique or department store can be rather expensive. However instead of spending so much for this attire, you can easily spike up your wardrobe by making your ordinary looking jeans, t-shirt and even shoes look great by adding Swarovski Crystals to it.
1. Try transforming your humble t-shirt into something unique by applying some crystal beads to it. You have to use your imagination to fill up the front, and if required the back too with some intriguing Swarovski crystals designs. You could also customize vests while placing importance to the shoulder straps and neckline to make it look dressy. Decorating your shirt lapels, cuffs and perhaps pocket with Swarovski Crystals will really add a touch of elegance to your shirt.
2. Give your traditional leather and denim jacket a feminine look by creating a design on its lapels or with a large design on its back. The same goes for jeans and denim shorts, which are worn aplenty, but can be made to standout with a unique crystal design on it.
3. Spruce up your existing evening dress that you have used for a long time with your own crystal designs. This is a much cheaper option than buying a new evening dress.
4. Not only can you spruce up your clothing with Swarovski Crystals, you can decorate your canvas trainers, flip-flops, sandals and even high heels to look more glamorous and dazzling by applying Swarovski Crystals to them. Even leather and tough old boots can be given a feminine look with a crystal bead design while decorated ballet pumps stand out from the crowd.
5. Dull belts look interesting when transformed with a flat-back crystal design. You have a choice of decorating either the whole belt, or just focusing on its buckle. Even your sunglasses and normal glasses can look interesting, especially the wide framed ones, by adding Swarovski Crystals to its arms.
6. Even your daily handbag can be given a lift by adding some crystals to its strap, fastener or the whole handbag. Last but not least, your hat, gloves, mobile phone and even laptop case can all look unique and stand out of the lot if you decoratively apply Swarovski Crystals to them.
So you see, there is no limit to what you can do to your wardrobe with Swarovski Crystals – with some crystals, glue and your imagination, your crystal clad wardrobe will make you stand out from a crowd.